Spectrum AV were commissioned to refit all AV technologies in Janssen Bio and Janssen Chem (Johnson & Johnson) sites in Cork. The upgrades covered a large number of rooms from small to large conference specifications. Rooms were fitted with high quality commercial screens or projection with fixed frame screens. Our approach to AV design is planned around simplicity so the users experience is made easy. The rooms were designed as self automated to reduce the number of “user clicks” when controlling AV. No more complex touchscreens just one button for room On/Off and let the technology do the rest! Wireless and wired auto-switching presentation with auto room shutdown detection. Two large canteens consisted of AV builds for town-halls. Digital signage was deployed to over 30 screens throughout the plant. The deployment included digital signage server for content management and full training was deployed to enable high quality content on screen.
Both sites are current under a full AV support structure with Spectrum AV.
Typical Room Specifications;
- Small / Medium sized Meeting Rooms 55” to 75” Commercial Screens. Video Conferencing BYOD for Skype
- Conference Rooms LASER Projection with Fixed Frame Canvas Screens. Crestron Room Control.
- Canteen for Town-hall Dual Laser Projection on recessed ceiling lifts with recessed dual projections screens. Mobile podium for presentation with wireless Mics and Zoned Audio. Crestron Room Control.
- Open Space for Digital Signage or Group Presentations
- Innovation Rooms with Collaborative Multi-touch Screens