Corona Tags – Local Contact Monitoring
Corona Tag is an innovative device designed to monitor social distancing in the workplace, school, or public venues. It eliminates the need for a wide shutdown in case of infection. Based on HSL technology, Bluetooth signals measure the distance and exposure time between tags without revealing or saving personal information. The device is fully independent, does not rely on cell phones or other connections, and does not require charging.
- Preserves Individual Privacy — Bluetooth signal is used to only measure the distance to other tags. It does not pair, receive or transmit data to any other device.
- Secured — Data is extracted only when an authorized administrator uses a special cable and software to extract events history from a confirmed sick individual’s tag.
- Preserves Anonymity — Tags only record other tag numbers, exposure time and distance. No location, names or other private data is recorded. No GPS or SIM card needed.
- Short–Term Archiving — Information is kept only for the last two weeks. No central database of encounters is kept.
- Low Cost and Easy Deployment and Use — No special infrastructure required. No user training of any kind is required.
- Energy Efficient — Battery lasts approximately six months.
Can Be Used In:
- Corporate offices
- Workplaces and factories
- Schools and universities
- Government facilities
- Easily Customizable – Multiple color choices available – customized logo options
- Convenient and Compact Size – attaches easily to a lanyard
- Future-proof – part of the new normal
- Incredibly Easy to Deploy
- Long Lasting Battery – up to 6 months before recharging is necessary
- Flexible – Administrator can set distance and length of encounter parameters
Covid 19 Monitoring
At Spectrum AV we provide full project delivery according to your requirements. Our focus is to create long term relationships with our partners. Our team of experienced Audio Video specialists will be able to help you get the most from Poly Studio X.
For more information about our range of unified communications solutions for various room types, please see the information below. Alternatively, to discuss your requirements with our experienced team, please click the button below.